Vacuum Repair Stores near me
DO YOU NEED A TUNE UP?
Are you currently experiencing any problems with your vacuum cleaner? Just like any other electrical appliances vacuum cleaner can work perfectly for dozens of years without any problems,but eventually it will stop working some day.
IS IT WORTH IT?
Bring it in to the professionals. Ace Vacuums offers fast, affordable, and knowledgable vacuum repair in our Fairfax and Loudoun County locations in Northern Virginia. We are proud to be your local vacuum repair shop with factory authorized warranty support and service center for Miele, Simplicity, Riccar, iRobot, IQAir,Hoover, Royal, Dirt Devil and many more.Our technicians are trained and able to do high quality in-store repairs on all makes and models of household and commercial vacuums from changing a belt, replacing cords to extensive motor work. Learn why you have a burning smell, excessive noise or loss of suction and much more. Here at Ace Vacuums our experts are happy to check your machine and give you a price estimate of repair while you wait. Most common repairs are inexpensive, so have your vacuum repaired and running like new in no time at all, ready to withstand many more years of cleaning.
No service or repairs proceed until authorization is received from the owner.
____________________List of Repairs____________________
Vacuum belt repair or replacement
Vacuum roller brush repair or replacement
Vacuum clog/loss of suction repair
Vacuum hose repair or replacement
Cord or electrical problem repair or replacement
Motor Replacements and Service
Vacuum replacement parts
Full Repair Service Includes the Following:
- NEW BELTS,
- NEW BAGS,
- NEW PRE-MOTOR FILTER
- NEW LIGHT BULB IF NECESSARY
- CLEAN MOTOR COMPARTMENT &CARBON BRUSHES
- REMOVAL OF ANY OBSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER AIRFLOW
- DEODORIZE, SANITIZE & HAND POLISHING TO LIKE NEW CONDITION
- Service also includes inspection of :
- BELT(S) PULLEY & ROLLER BRUSH (LUBRICATE & CLEAN)
- RUG PLATE
- HANDLE GRIP & CONNECTIONS (TIGHTEN IF NECESSARY)
- FILTERS & FILTER SCREEN
- SEALS & GASKETS
- ELECTRICAL WIRING & LIGHT BULB
- MOTOR FOR WEAR &ELECTRICAL SOUNDNESS
- CORD HOOKS & CORD REEL
- HOSE FOR STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY
- WHEELS FOR PROPER OPERATIONS (LUBRICATE IF NECESSARY)
- AIR FLOW COMPONENTS & BAG CHAMBER
- ( PARTS ARE EXTRA IF NECESSARY)
Ace Vacuums has a large selection of vacuum parts and supplies available including bags, belts, filters, and accessories.
How to Change a Bag on a Vacuum Cleaner?
f your vacuum cleaner isn't picking up dirt very well, you might be able to improve its performance simply by changing the bag. The process must be done carefully to reduce the chance of making a mess and to ensure that the vacuum cleaner continues to operate efficiently. If you want to learn how to change a bag on a vacuum cleaner, follow these tips.
Unplug the vacuum cleaner. You don't want to accidentally turn the appliance on while you're replacing the bag. If you do, you'll be spreading dirt you've already vacuumed up. You'll have to vacuum up the mess, and you'll still have to replace the bag.
Examine the bag while it's attached to the vacuum cleaner. If the bag is more than half full or is bulging at its base, it's probably time to replace it. Newer units may have an indicator light that illuminates when the bag is full. A full bag tends to recirculate old dirt inside the system, making it harder to pick up debris inside your carpet. The position of the bag depends largely on the type of vacuum cleaner.
- Most new vacuum cleaners have filters that help trap fine particles. Consider replacing your vacuum cleaner filter periodically.
- Under normal conditions, you should change a bag about once a month. If you have children and pets, like dogs and cats, you might have to change your vacuum cleaner bag more frequently.
- Consider buying a bin vacuum. With these types, the dirt collects in a plastic receptacle instead of a bag. Bin vacuum cleaners tend to cost more, but you won't have to buy new bags every few months. Emptying them also is much easier.
- Make sure you match your vacuum cleaner bags to your model. Bags are given a letter designation based on the size and type (upright, canister, hand-held, etc.) of appliance.
Areas Served by Ace Vacuums in Virginia
Aldie, Arcola, Ashburn, Brambleton, Cascades, Country Side, Dulles Greenway, Fairfax, Hamilton, Hillsboro, Lansdowne, Leesburg, Lincoln, Lovettsville, Lucketts, Middleburg, Neersville, Paeonian, Philomont, Potomac Falls, Purcellville, Round Hill, South Riding, Sterling, Taylorstown, St. Louis, Unison, Waterford, 20105, 20107, 20117, 20118, 20129, 20132, 20134, 20141, 20142, 20146, 20147, 20148, 20152, 20152, 20158, 20159, 20160, 20163, 20164, 20165, 20166, 20166, 20167, 20175, 20176, 20177, 20178, 20180, 20197, Alexandria, Annandale, Baileys Crossroads, Belleview, Burke, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, Community, Dunn Loring, Engleside, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Fort Belvoir, Franconia, Great Falls, Greenway, Jefferson Manor, Kingstowne, Lorton, Mason Neck, Mclean, Merrifield, Mosby, Mount Vernon, Newington, North Springfield, Oak Hill, Oakton, Pimmit, Reston, Seven Corners, Springfield, Sully Station, Vienna, West Mclean, West Springfield, 20120, 20121, 20122, 20124, 20151, 20153, 20153, 20170, 20171, 20172, 20190, 20191, 20194, 20195, 22003, 22009, 22015, 22027, 22031, 22032, 22033, 22034, 22035, 22036, 22039, 22041, 22042, 22042, 22043, 22044, 22060, 22079, 22081, 22101, 22102, 22103, 22106, 22116, 22121, 22122, 22124, 22150, 22151, 22152, 22153, 22180, 22181, 22182, 22183, 22199, 22303, 22306, 22307, 22308, 22309, 22310, 22312, 22315, 22315, Berryville, Bluemont, Boyce, Millwood, Paris, White Post, 22611, 20135, 22620, 22646, 20130, 22663